Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Oh noes! The Blogsphere - Read this first

Why confine my rants to a Facebook page?

I figure I'll post here what I post there, because the word on the street is that book deals are offered to everyone with a blog within a day of signing up.

IT'S ABSOLUTELY FOOL-PROOF!

Old stuff is coming soon, new stuff is coming after that. It won't be weekly, but that's the only vaguely memorable name I could make whilst still retaining 'Sam' and 'Rant'.

Stuff is arranged thusly:

New stuff is at the bottom, Old stuff is at the top, Middle stuff is in the middle. It makes more sense that way. Who wants to read part 6 without reading part 1? Not me, and therefore, not you either.

2 comments:

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew said...

What's wrong with "Sam and Rant" as a title?

They go together pretty well, don't you think? (Like wine and honey)

Look forward to hearing more from you in the future. (All I wanted to amend to my previous post, but google doesn't seem to give you an edit option)