Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'll tell you what Computer Game character I am...

In Star Wars, the Emperor tells Luke Skywalker that 'Anger will make you strong', whereas Yoda tells young Luke that 'Anger leads to the Dark Side'.

In Real Life, Sam (that's me, you cheeky bastards), says 'Anger is, to a point, justified by the cause'.

My rationalisation is this: I wanted to know what video game character I was (for those of you playing at home, the answer is "Zollerin, Mage, from World of Warcraft"), so I entered my answers, and forwarded the invite to the 5 required friends.
After sending said invite, I get a message saying 'You can't find out which video game character you are until your friends accept the invite.'

Tell me, what is the use of that? Did Sonic need 5 friends to tell him that he was a hedgehod (a blue one at that), that could run fucking quick? I'm going to say 'No'.

Did Master Chief need 5 friends to tell him 'You know, dude, if you had some sick armour, you could totally save the universe an' shit'?

Did Max Payne need 5 friends to tell him 'Mate! You have a kick-arse name that would work well in a film-noire love story that defies the archetypal revenege-story genre?' I'm going to bet 'No', but I wouldn't be surprised if the answer was 'Yes'.

I think I am entirely justified in being mad (having articulating outlined my reasons by citing well-known and pivotal video-game characters).

If you think my... displeasure is unjustified, feel free to say why in the comments section which is ----> that way, and down a bit

No comments: